Force Feeding Recycling Machine
Usage of the Cutter compactor plastic recycling machine
It can be used for recycling plastic film, bags, yarn, sheet (thickness≤0.5mm), strip, and other injection, extrusion left over waste.
Plastic HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, BOPP, CPP, OPP, PA, PC, PS, PU, EPS, ABS, HIPS and etc.
Force feeding recycling machine
1. Usage of the Force feeding recycling machine
Force feeding recycling machine is a universal recycling pelletizing machine suitable for pre-crushed, heavy rigid regrind scraps such as bottles, pipes, containers and lumps in the form of granules.
Applicable materials are mainly HDPE, LDPE, PP, PA, PC, PU, PBU, ABS and others.
It can be used for recycling plastic Bottle fragments, rigid and dried materials, HDPE milk bottles.
Plastic HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, BOPP, CPP, OPP, PA, PC, PS, PU, EPS, ABS, HIPS, EVA, TPU and etc.
Force feeding recycling machine can also process light-weighted soft packaging material such as pre-crushed film flakes, PP raffia, PE/PP woven, PE foam and many others with the addition of a force feeder on the feeding hopper.
2. Features and Advantages of Force feeding recycling machine
The feeding speed is controlled and adjusted automatically for different types of material shape and weight to ensure stable feeding and output production. When processing rigid regrind (granule), the force-feeding mechanism can be switched off.
By the Force feeding recycling machine, material is fed into the hopper directly without the need for pre-heating before extrusion. When processing rigid regrind or compressed washed flakes (processed by a squeezer dryer), this system ensures a faster and easier machine starting and stopping process comparing to other systems (for example, a machine with a integrated cutter compactor which requires pre-heating of the cutter compactor before machine start).
From a force feeder, the rigid regrind (or film flakes) is transported directly into the extruder by a screw conveyor (or a belt feeder) without being pre-cutting or compacted. The rate of the feeding is controlled automatically based on the load of the extruder motor (ampere meter). By this method the system can prevent over or under feeding of material.
· Extruder is equipped with pressure sensors. Pressure sensor is used to detect pressure. When it’s time to replace filter screen, warning light will ring.
· Overall benefits of Our Machine：
· Low-noise operation. Stable processing.
3. Machine Component
Force feeder, extruder, pelletizing unit, water cooling unit, drying unit, silo tank.
Three kinds of pelletizing unit for you choose:
1. Hot Die Face pelletizing
· (1). Compared to strand pelletizing, hot die face pelletizing system saves labor cost of
· drawing strand.
· (2). Automatic blade adjustment assures a precise modification of the blades in connection with the die plate.
· (3). Die face cutting ensures the final plastic pellets in uniform size.
· 2. Strand pelletizing
· (1). Mainly used for high viscosity materials.
· (2). Individually extruded strands will be cooled down in a water cooling tank and then be cut by a pellet cutter.
· 3. Underwater pelletizing
· (1). Uniquely designed for high viscosity materials.
· (2). Cutting and cooling at a time.
4. Machine Specifications of Force feeding recycling machine
30:1, 32:1, 34:1, 36:1(Customized)
38CrMoAl or Bimetallic(Customized)
Single or double vented degassing, (customized)
One extruder or two extruders(customized)
Hot die face pelletizing (Water ring pelletizer) or Spaghetti pelletizing unit
Customized based on request (For example: USA 480V 60Hz, Mexico 440V 60Hz, Saudi Arabia 380V 60Hz, Malaysia 415V 50Hz...)
Metal detector, belt conveyor, screw feeder, force feeder, Vibrator
60~90 days for customized machine. In stock machines available
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
＊The product line can be made to spec meeting customer needs.
＊Equipment specifications are also constantly updated. You are welcomed to contact us for details.
5. Product video links